What are the several processing techniques commonly used in endurance board processing?
In recent years, the endurance board has been widely used in many fields such as life, shopping malls, work, etc. Then understanding the processing method of PC endurance board allows us to better choose which method to use for processing.
Several processing techniques commonly used in endurance board processing are: endurance board cutting; endurance board engraving; endurance board bending; PC sheet die cutting; endurance board stamping, etc.
1. PC sheet die-cutting: This processing technology is suitable for the simple cutting of PC sheet. The more troublesome part is the need to open the mold, which is suitable for thinner PC sheet cutting. We generally recommend customers below 1.0mm For thin slices that need to be cut in batches, if the endurance board is thicker, the cost of cutting with a saw blade or engraving will be much lower. It should also be noted that the customized mold can not be used indefinitely, and the knife mold will become dull after a long time. , There will be errors in the size, or the edges of the cut products will be rough, so you should consider it before using this process.
2. Stamping: The punching process also has restrictions on the thickness of endurance plates. Generally, endurance plates within 1.5mm are suitable, and the number is relatively large. 2mm or even thicker endurance plates are also acceptable Stamping, but in order to ensure the dimensional accuracy, the die is frequently replaced, which greatly increases the cost. Therefore, if the endurance plate is thin and there are many holes on the product to be processed, in this case, it can only be processed by stamping , The cost is higher if CNC or general engraving is used, and the efficiency of stamping is high. If the sheet is not thin, please compare before choosing stamping or engraving.
3. Cutting process: This process is mainly for products with low processing requirements, mainly products with low accuracy requirements, conventional square products, and products that do not require punching or chamfering. Usually used now The most common is the sliding table saw tooth cutting. Because it is manual operation, the processing accuracy has a relatively large relationship with the operator. Generally, the accuracy is controlled at about 0.5mm. If the requirements are relatively high, it can only be completed by CNC processing. Its accuracy It can be controlled at 0.02, and the edge is relatively smooth, without burrs, but the price is relatively high, and the efficiency is not so high. Therefore, the current single product generally chooses more sawtooth cutting.
4. Engraving processing: The range of endurance board engraving is more widely used, especially after the range of endurance board applications in the market is subdivided, the shape and quality requirements of the product are improved, usually endurance board engraving processing More needs can be fulfilled. Now many customers will first think of endurance board engraving processing, which greatly saves costs.
5. Bending processing: There are two main types of bending: one is cold-bending forming, generally 150 times its thickness can be used as the cold-bending radius for cold-bending. But for the endurance sheet with anti-scratch layer, cold bending should be considered 175 times, if it is smaller, hot forming is recommended. Cold bending will produce a certain amount of permanent deformation, and the magnitude of the deformation depends on the thickness of the sheet.