What are the main performance characteristics of the PC board
What are the main performance characteristics of PC board processing? The main performance characteristics of PC sheets are:
(1) Light transmittance: The light transmittance of PC sheets can reach up to 89%, which is as beautiful as glass. UV-coated panels will not be yellowed, atomized, and light transmission is not safe when exposed to sunlight. After ten years, the loss of light transmission is only 6%, the loss rate of PVC is as high as 15%-20%, and the glass fiber is 12%. -20%.
(2) Impact resistance: impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic sheet of equal thickness, and 2-20 times that of tempered glass. Use a 3kg hammer to drop two meters below There are no cracks in the bottom, and it has the reputation of 'unbreakable glass' and 'sound steel'.
(3) Anti-ultraviolet: One side of the PC board is coated with an anti-ultraviolet (UV) coating, and the other side has an anti-condensation treatment, which integrates anti-ultraviolet, heat insulation and anti-drip functions. It can block the penetration of ultraviolet rays, and is suitable for maintaining valuable artworks and exhibits so that they are not damaged by ultraviolet rays.
(4) Lightweight: The specific gravity is only half of that of glass, which saves the cost of transportation, handling, installation, and frame support.
(5) Flame-retardant: The national standard GB50222-95 recognizes that the PC board is embarrassingly burnt at the first level, that is, B1. The ignition point of the PC sheets itself is 580 degrees Celsius, and it will self-extinguish after leaving the fire. No toxic gas will be generated during incineration, and the fire will not spread.
(6) Flexibility: According to the design drawing, the cold bending method can be used on the construction site to install into an arched, semi-circular roof and window. The minimum bending radius is 175 times the thickness of the board, and it can also be bent.
(7) Sound insulation: PC board has significant sound insulation effect, and has better sound insulation than glass and acrylic board of equal thickness. Under the condition of the same thickness, the sound insulation of PC board It is 3-4DB better than glass. Internationally, it is the first choice for highway noise barriers.
(8) Energy saving: keep cool in summer and keep warm in winter. PC board has a lower thermal conductivity (K value) than ordinary glass and other plastics, and its thermal insulation effect is 7% higher than that of equal glass- 25%, the thermal insulation of PC board is up to 49%. As a result, the heat loss is greatly reduced, and it is used for the construction of heating equipment, which is an environmental protection material.
(9) Temperature adaptability: PC board will not be cold brittle at -100℃, and will not soften at 135℃, and its mechanics and mechanical properties will not change significantly in harsh environments.
At the same time, as the recent research of UNQ shows, the benefits of improved productivity and firm performance can make implementing basic management practices worth it.
Hebei Unique Plastics Manufacturer Co., Ltd serves a wide variety of professional markets and industries across the globe. Contact us at UNQ Plastics to find the you have always dreamt of.
Hebei Unique Plastics Manufacturer Co., Ltd is the best manufacturer which has rich experience on manufacturing.