Innovate Eco-friendly building material, Create sunshine life.

UNQ

What are the advantages of polycarbonate sheets

by:UNQ     2021-03-20
The advantages of polycarbonate sheet are high impact resistance and good safety; high refractive index, which can use thinner lenses; relatively low density, which can reduce the weight of the lens; high UV shielding; due to polycarbonate Injection molding, so the production efficiency is high. Polycarbonate lenses are mainly used in children's glasses (about 30% of the total), sunglasses and safety glasses (20%) and adult glasses (50%). Adult prescription glasses are the fastest growing market. Optical lenses made of optical grade polycarbonate can be used not only to make cameras, microscopes, telescopes and optical testing instruments, but also to make film projector lenses and copier lenses. Infrared auto-focusing projector lens, laser beam printer lens, various prisms, polygon mirrors, etc.


Hebei Unique Plastics Manufacturer Co., Ltd have long believed that management practices are an important element in productivity.
Our mission is to operate the best specialty retail business in domestic, regardless of the product we sell. Because the product we sell is custom polycarbonate sheet, our aspirations must be consistent with the promise and the ideals of the volumes which line our manufacture.
Getting custom polycarbonate sheet from an idea to production is a complex process. It involves significant research, time, planning and patience. But with the right information, the right resources and the right product, it's possible.
Hebei Unique Plastics Manufacturer Co., Ltd will need to find one that fits our needs and budgets, and still turns out a quality product.
Hebei Unique Plastics Manufacturer Co., Ltd has developed its range of products around its own market research, which discovers customers' precise needs.
Custom message
暂无友情链接数据
Chat Online
Chat Online
Chat Online inputting...
Sign in with: