What are the advantages and disadvantages of organic glass and inorganic glass
What are the advantages and disadvantages of organic glass processing organic glass and inorganic glass? The material in the world is relative, there are good people, bad people, and adults, then villains, so the existence of plexiglass in the world indicates the existence of inorganic glass. What is the difference between organic glass and inorganic glass? Let me introduce to you next.
plexiglass is a popular name, which is injection-molded or extruded polymer material PMMA, or directly poured from monomer MMA. The chemical name of the transparent polymer material is polymethyl methacrylate, which is polymerized by methyl methacrylate.
Inorganic glass is quartz (SiO2) glass. Its toughness and strength are not as good as plexiglass, but inorganic glass has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance better than plexiglass. The price of inorganic glass is relatively cheap.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of plexiglass and inorganic glass? 1. Advantages and disadvantages of plexiglass:
Advantages of plexiglass:
1, good toughness;
2, high strength;
3, good waterproof performance;
4, light weight. (The weight of inorganic glass of the same size is about 1.2 times that of plexiglass steel)
Disadvantages of plexiglass:
1, not resistant to high temperature. (Under normal circumstances, the temperature of Fahrenheit is 70 degrees Celsius, and it has begun to deform)
2, not resistant to aging. (Easily deformed and faded under the influence of ultraviolet rays)
3. Easy to burn.
4. It can emit harmful gases, which will have a certain impact on human health and environmental protection.
5. The cost is high, and the price of raw materials fluctuates greatly.
6. It is not easy to dispose of after being discarded.
Second, the advantages and disadvantages of inorganic glass:
The advantages of inorganic glass:
1, high temperature resistance. (Under normal circumstances, a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit can keep the product from deforming)
2, anti-aging, the product will not deform within 20 years.
3. Purify the air and absorb the carbon dioxide in the air.
4, high strength.
5. Good waterproof performance.
6, light weight, only this is the plexiglass steel.
7. The cost is low, and the price of raw materials fluctuates little.
8. Heat insulation and sound absorption.
10. It is easy to dispose of after being discarded, and it can be used for landfill after being destroyed. It does not pollute water, soil, and air. It is an ideal environmental protection material.
The disadvantages of inorganic glass:
1. The toughness is worse than that of plexiglass.
2, the waterproof performance is second only to plexiglass.