[Pc board processing] the thicker the pc endurance board, the longer it will take?
'Boss, I want to make a glass partition here. Is the endurance board thicker and more durable? What thickness is better?' Customers often ask such questions. Today Wuxi Jiusi will explain to you The advantages of the thickness of the lower pc endurance board are for your reference.
The advantages of pc endurance board after processing the :
1. Good light transmittance, up to 88% light transmittance, which is the preferred choice of lighting materials at present, almost transparency Close to glass;
2. It has a certain sound insulation and heat insulation effect. It has better sound insulation than glass and acrylic board of the same thickness. Under the same thickness, the insulation of the endurance board The sound volume is 5-9DB higher than that of glass; the heat insulation effect is 7%-25% higher than that of the same glass, and the heat insulation of the endurance board is as high as 49%;
3. Confirmed according to the national standard GB50222—95, endurance board It is Class B1, which is flame-retardant. The ignition point of the PC board is 580℃. It will self-extinguish after leaving the fire. It will not produce toxic gas during combustion and will not promote the spread of the fire.
standard GB50222-95 confirms that the endurance board is flame-retardant grade one, that is, grade B1.
4. Good safety performance, impact resistance: impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic sheet of the same thickness, and 2-20 of tempered glass Times;
5. Strong adaptability. PC sheets will not be cold brittle at -40℃, and will not soften at 125℃, and its mechanics and mechanical properties will not change significantly in harsh environments.
6, light weight, installed, the specific gravity is only half of glass; PC sheets can be bent appropriately according to the specific requirements of the project, and the small bending radius is 175 times the thickness of the board.
The disadvantages of PC endurance board processed by :
1, PC sheets is not acid-resistant, not alkali-resistant, and cannot be stored together with acid and alkali materials;
2. PC sheet itself does not have UV resistance without adding UV coating. Without UV coating, the sheet is prone to aging and yellowing;
3. Without special processing, the surface of the sheet is not scratch-resistant and easy to scratch
Nowadays, the adoption of custom polycarbonate sheet in custom plastic sheets industry is quite common.
If you are interested in , click UNQ Plastics to see some items with features that you will be amazed at.
As consumers get more and better information regarding how to compare various products and companies, it is critical to compete on the price and value of custom polycarbonate sheet.
Hebei Unique Plastics Manufacturer Co., Ltd integrates research streams on team diversity and knowledge boundaries, and present a framework that considers the kinds of specific knowledge boundaries that must be spanned to achieve high-level, cross-boundary teaming.